|DRAMAtical Murder Re:connect|
|Genre||Yaoi, Romance, Drama, Comedy, Tragedy|
Due to lack of memory space on the first game, much of Re:connect's content is extended scenes which include plot details and character expansions, as well as the aftermath of each ending and cliffhangers from the previous game are touched upon.
Re:connect starts with an 8-bit version of Aoba in a room similar to Captive Princess, with various options that you can click to open up menus and routes. The room has colored squares that symbolize the different routes Aoba has to take:
- Red - Koujaku
- Green - Noiz
- Yellow - Clear
- Pink - Mink
- Gray - Virus and Trip
- Dark Blue - Ren
- White - Mizuki's story
- Light Blue - Aoba's back story
After completing all six routes (including watching the credits for both the good ends, bad ends and going through all the options provided), the white and light blue squares will be unlocked which reveals Mizuki's story and Aoba's back story respectively.
- The main four (Noiz, Koujaku, Mink and Clear), including Ren now have their own good ending songs, when in the original game, the good ending song was "Only Finally There is The Free End".
- Mizuki has a good end.
- Aoba's parents and childhood are revealed.
- The bad endings have more scenes that were not included in the first game due to memory space.
- Virus and Trip now have their own route and their history is revealed.
- Re:connect is much more explicit than the first game, each good and bad ending all containing sex scenes. The only routes with no mature content are Mizuki and Aoba's extra stories.
Each of the treasure chests on the main screen reveals an extra bonus for the player to experience.
- Character Matching Game
- DRAMAtical Mother
- Chiral Night -Dive into DMMd-
- April Fool's Aoba Twitter Log
- Aoba's Birthday
The staff of Nitro+Chiral posted personal art of Re:connect, some done during the countdown of its release.
Promotional Art & CGs
- Nitro+Chiral - Official Website